Saturday, November 28, 2009

Brunei Trip

Day 1
On our visit to Kampong Ayer, we learnt much about their culture, such as how to get the juice from the sugarcane. we also sat on a boat.I expected the stilts on the water village houses to be made of wood, but they were made of wood.
I really look forward to tomorrow!
Day 2
Seeing the worms being fried and others eating them.I feel that the worms are very pitiful. I would not like to be fried just like that.
I felt it was a great day. I had lots of fun with the Brunei pupils. They are good in sports.
Day 3
I enjoyed playing the treasure hunt with the Brunei pupils. They were good and found many objects.We also went to a person's house to learn more about the Brunei culture and games.
I got scolded at the paddy fields as I dropped stones in the puddles and made a splash. I should not have done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment