Monday, January 26, 2009

Lunar New Year

Last year was the year of the Mouse. And,yesterday was the last day in the year of the mouse.We went to my grandmother"s house for a renunion dinner.But, we arrived too early and to spend my time, I made a mini parachute.

Today was Chinese New Year. In the morning, my father gave me an Ang Bao, a place where you store money and give it to others on Chinese New Year. After that, I took my parachute to my grand mother place, where we ate breakfast.(mee sua(noodles)and abalone.) There, we got a few more Ang Bao"s.

Then, we went to a temple to pay our respects to our grandfather.

Then we went to our other grandmas house.We received a few Ang Bao"s.I also played with the parachute.Then we went to Yoshinoya to eat lunch. I like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment